Content Writer & SEO Expert
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts and new content. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences.
Requirement and Skills:
- Excellent command of English is a MUST.
- Multi-tasking work.
- The ability to conduct thorough research.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow work processes and instructions.
- Basic SEO understanding (LSI keywords, content relevance, readability index).
- Understanding of H1, H2, and H3 placements.
- Organized and well-structured content.
- Excellent proofreading and fact-checking skills.
- Well-versed with tools such as Grammarly, Turnitin, WordPress, SEO tools, and Google Analytics.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of trending and evergreen topics.
- You must have knowledge of WordPress, SEO Yoast, and focus keywords.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy optimized for search engines (SEO).
- Working closely with the company’s marketing team to devise innovative and practical content marketing strategies.
- Devising innovative content ideas and brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas.
- Must have experience in writing overall web content including the homepage, about us, etc.
- The ideal candidate will read those blogs and use his creativity to write in his/her own words in the same pattern and format provided in reference links.
- The Blog writing style must be value-added, engaging and reader-friendly.
- The working hours will be 10:30 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Location: Bahria Town, Lahore.
Salary Range 30,000 – 40,000
(Depending on Experience)
(6 Months Agreement)