We are seeking an experienced and people-oriented HR Manager to oversee all aspects of our human resources function. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HR practices, employment laws, and employee relations. You will work closely with the leadership team to implement HR strategies that align with our organizational goals and values.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and offboarding.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, ensuring the timely hiring of qualified candidates who fit our company culture.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions for open positions.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidate qualifications, and make hiring recommendations to the management team.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding, orientation, and training to ensure a smooth transition into the company.
- Develop and lead employee training and development programs to enhance skills and promote career growth.
- Handle employee relations matters, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Administer and manage employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- Implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and performance improvement plans.
- Oversee the compensation and rewards system to ensure competitiveness and fair pay practices.
- Maintain and update HR records, such as employee data, contracts, and personnel files.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, reporting any relevant changes to the leadership team.
- Lead initiatives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization.
- Stay informed about HR trends and industry best practices, incorporating them into our HR strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or similar leadership role in human resources.
- In-depth knowledge of HR practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and foster positive relationships.
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities, with a focus on employee development and engagement.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Proficiency in HR software and systems to manage HR processes effectively.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to address complex HR challenges.